Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, 3 April 2008

Visit at Kinder Clinic

I am so busy, happy and friendly walking all over at Kinder Clinic! Mummy witnessed an incident that when I am taking a phone to "imitate" talking, I chased after a gor-gor and passed him the phone to talk. My gesture seems to scare off the gor-gor. I chased after the same gor-gor the 2nd time again and as before, the gor-gor was scared of me and ran over to his mummy.

Well, probably it's because of the new-found freedom that now, I know how to walk, and I can walk all over the place!

Dr Terence Tan commented that I am a very very active baby, and I am a strong-willed baby, upon observing how enthusiastically I am playing with the toys in his room:) For the first time, I said a loud and clear "Bye-Bye" continuously a few times to Dr Terence, as I am relieved and glad to know that I can finally step out from the doctor's room that I am so fearful of :)

No comments: