Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Thoroughly Enjoyed Myself at the Zoo!

Today is such an eventful day for me! In the morning, we set off to the zoo together with Aunty Amy & Zoe jie-jie. This is my 2nd trip to the zoo since I was 4 mths old. While Aunty Amy & Zoe jie-jie departed earlier around noon, we continued our exploration in the zoo till almost 4pm. After which, Mummy and Daddy brought me to Anchorpoint shopping centre to catch up with Annie Yi-Yi and Uncle Keith for a dinner. I was quite hesitant to befriend them initially, but guess what? In order to break the ice with me, you've just got to give me something :) In no time at all, I was very friendly and spontaneous to both Annie Yi-yi and Uncle Keith.

Karis with big zoo map! Let's see, which animal should I visit next?

Side view of Daddy and me.. Looks alike, right? Ha!



No comments: