Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, 17 April 2008

1st Trip to Bird Park


Karis standing near the glass panel with the penguins inside. Karis lurves penguins! Looked at the penguins for quite a while, baby-talked and pointed at the penguin in front of her.
Above: Auntie Amy, Jie-Jie Zoe, Mummy and the busy-on-the-move Karis :)
Below: As a gal who likes to befriend jie-jies and gor-gors, here is Karis befriending Zoe :)
Above: Totally tired out after the bird park trip!
This is my first trip to the bird park. Daddy has free bird park pass from his company, so Mummy, Auntie Amy, Jie-Jie Zoe and I went to the bird park together on a weekday.
As I love to chase after the common small pigeons along the road, Mummy thought that I might appreciate the bird park trip. However, it seems that I enjoy zoo trips more, as the birds in the bird park are a bit too huge for me to chase after, and I am a bit fearful of the bigger birds. Well, Mummy has planned a zoo trip for me this coming Wed or Thurs again before she starts her new job in mid May :) She is very happy that she would be able to maximise her time with me during this one month. This would mean that I will have a lot more outings and gai-gais in these upcoming few weeks :)

2 comments:

kkf said...

wow bird park! no time to bring dash there yet.
Looks fun!
Karis mummy, you found a new job? You have decided not to be SAHM?

Karis Tan said...

Yes, but zoo will be a more enjoyable option than bird park :)

Just before this, have not decided to be a SAHM at all leh, but tried exploring the option of freelance for the last 3-4 weeks. After charting out and evaluating the 3 options of freelance, FTWM and SAHM, it turns out that freelance is the most unfavourable option (at this point of time). In the midst of doing this freelance job, incidentally I got to know about a job opening from my ex-JC classmate whom I bumped into.

A week after going for the interview (more than 3 hrs!), I received a job offer. I accepted the job offer due to better pay, better job scope, and better working hours (at least it offers a five-days work week within normal office working hours). Thought that it is alright to continue as a FTWM at this point of time :)