Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

I Can Walk!!

Exactly on the 1st day of my 14-month old, I can walk! Po-Po witnessed me from aside walking for a long time up and down in our living room in the afternoon. She has to quietly observe me without saying anything, as once I hear someone talking, I may stop walking and my bum will land on the ground.

The next day, Mummy was very excited to witness me walking all over our living room. She thinks that I walk in a very cute way like a penguin with my bulky diapers moving according to my leg movements, probably because I just started learning how to walk :)

3 comments:

kkf said...

wow, karis can walk now! :) next time you will be running about the house!

Karis Tan said...

Ha! Free slimming programme!

kkf said...

so cute! yah yah.