Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, 1 June 2007

Zoom to the Zoo!

Mummy and Daddy took leave on this day so that they could bring me to the zoo. Mummy applied suntan lotion for me in case Mr Scorching Sun was at the Zoo, but phew! we are so happy that it has been such a fine weather that day.

I fell asleep because of the long car ride to the zoo, and thus Mummy and Daddy decides to have a lunch first. I woke up soon after they had their lunch, and yipee! Having enough sleep and milk, I am all ready to zoom to the zoo!






My just-awake look after a long car-ride to the Zoo..

















Yipee! After my nap-nap and milk-milk, I am all ready to go!

















*Drum, drum, drum....*
Presenting Sweetheart Karis' cutie and sugary sweet smile!


No comments: