Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, 2 June 2007

First Flip!

I had my first flip today from back to front at night! Mummy had a big surprise, and did not expect it, as I was just my cranky self before bedtime sleep. Well, I had a pleasant surprise too. I was arching my back, and stretching my arms real hard due to frustration before sleep. Who knows, hey presto! The moment that daddy & mummy had been waiting for has come - I've flipped the first time!
Wow, that's a totally different experience for me - I was surprised at my own accomplishment. I paused for a while, and smiled while lifting my neck up.. Keke...
Mummy immediately asked Daddy to come into the bedroom to witness my flip... and yes, I performed the second flip with Daddy & Mummy around, soon after the first flip :)

No comments: