Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, 17 November 2008

New Playground @ Zoo

We went to the recently opened mega water playground in the zoo with Ting Ting Yi-Yi & Yi-zhang, Fang Fang Yi-Yi & Yi-zhang, Bernice jie-jie and Juven jie-jie. This is probably my 8th or 9th time to the zoo. (With compliments to Daddy's free corporate zoo pass, and Aunty Amy who recently registered Mummy and myself as co-members of the Friends of Zoo)

Mummy thinks that I have grown since my last visit to the zoo, as I will sometimes utter the name of the animals that I see. She thinks that I am quite a drama princess too, because I will make a sudden exclaimation or scream when I suddenly spot an animal out of the blue. (For instance, a monkey swinging mid-air to another tree)

Upon reaching the new playground, I enjoyed myself playing with the water at the water fountain at the side. I had enjoyed myself thoroughly, until a bucket of pail filled to the brim with water was flipped down deliberately from the top, causing a big gush of water to splash on my head and mummy's. We only knew about the elephant bucket and did not realise that there was another bucket placed at the area where you climb up to play the slide. Mummy said that I'm quite poor thing then, because the pressure from the gush of water is quite strong and sudden, and I would have been scared by the sudden gush. Indeed, after this incident, when mummy wanted to bring me to play in other play structures in the playground, I said repeatedly to her "Doh-wan" (don't want). Mummy still thinks that I am quite brave, because she herself was startled by the sudden gush of water, and yet I only "whined" a while and didn't cry.

(No photos were taken, because the very-missed camera is currently in the repair shop)

No comments: