Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, 15 February 2008

Lunch Knock-Out!


From Karis' Mummy...
It's such a funny incident to me as I witness Karis' whole incident of munching her lunchie till she's totally knocked out! I was on leave on this day, and feeding Karis her lunchie. Managed to capture a snap shot of her after she's totally knocked out to sleep.

Here's the story of the lunch knock-out! :-

Before the total knock out, I noticed that it's not Karis' usual self as she seems to be seated without her usual active body movements, and only with her mouth chewing the food slowly. She ate whatever I put into her mouth instinctively, and slowly, which is not her usual style.

While eating, I can see that her eyes started to close slowly and open again. After a short while, Karis was blabbering and then her head went down on the feeding tray of the booster seat. Her head was rested on the tray for a few seconds and soon after, she lifted up her head again for me to feed her. Soon after I feed her, her head was down on the feeding tray again, and this time round, she's completely sound asleep! I've had a good laugh alone at home :)

Wow - Our gal must be really tired out. As usual, whenever she sees either me or my hubby around at home, she will sleep much lesser and skip one of her day-time nap.

No comments: