Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, 3 December 2007

"Studio" Pics



Mummy and Daddy were shopping in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre, and saw that there is a joint promotion between Anakku and De One photo studio - 38 ringgit for 5 4R photos taken. These photos were taken on the spot in the Anakku retail shop.


At first, I was quite suspicious and skeptical of the uncle photographer and the uncle who played with me. It took me at least half an hour for me to warm up with the uncle and the photo studio surroundings. However, at the end of the photo shoot, the reward of the uncle photographer was that I gave him the privilege to carry me without any persuasion done at his end. I even leaned myself towards him when he asked whether he could carry me :)


1 comment:

kkf said...

Sweet little karis!