Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, 29 September 2007

2nd Swim - What a Water-Baby!

Knowing that I am such a water-baby and lurves water, Mummy and Daddy brought me for a swim on this sunny saturday. Daddy and Mummy got me a float so that I can sit down on the float to enjoy the water. However, I felt that the float has restricted me from enjoying the water to the fullest. I still prefer to "swim" with daddy or mummy carrying me - not vertically, but horizontally like a swimmer's position though!
Throughout the half an hour in the water, I have been so excitably
happy and enjoyed myself very much!

After the half an hour great workout, we chilled out at Ya Kun.
Guessed that my workout has been so effective that I slept on the way back home :)

1 comment:

kkf said...

So cute! Next time karis can swim together with dash! Dash loves water too! Happy 8th month old to karis too!